PERSONALIZED ON-CAMPUS SUPPORT TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
SUPPORT SERVICES FOR SEATTLE CENTRAL STUDENTS WITH ASD
SAILS support services are designed to help Seattle Central College students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other learning differences. SAILS helps students develop learning strategies personalized to their individual strengths and needs.
Some of the support services we provide include:
- Weekly tutoring sessions
- Personalized learning strategies and study skills
- Campus and registration navigation
- Development of self-advocacy skills
- Collaboration with professors and advisors to track student progress and facilitate degree completion
- Partnership with Seattle Central’s Academic Advising
- Assistance with acquiring support from Disability Support Services
- Vocational readiness training and job placement assistance through our partner program, Mainstay
Fees for On-Going Support
Fees for SAILS are offered in two options each quarter:
- $2300.00 for unlimited support from counselor and tutor.
- 10 hour of support for $750.00
SAILS works in partnership with Seattle Central’s Disability Support Services (DSS) that provide accommodations for students with disabilities. We can help you get set up with accommodations such as:
- Extra time on tests
- Sign Language interpreters
- Shared class notes
- Course readings in alternative formats
SAILS ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICATION
In order to qualify for the program you must:
SAILS 1701 Broadway, BE 3210 Seattle, WA 98122
Or email them as .pdf documents to : Anja.Post@seattlecolleges.edu
Once we review your application for enrollment into the SAILS program, We will contact you within 48 hours.
Apply now for SAILS, or contact us for more information.
SAILS is specifically designed for students with ASD and other learning differences.